HOW TO KEEP KIDS BUSY IN CORONA LOCKDOWN .HOW TO KEEP KIDS BUSY AT HOME . THINGS KIDS CAN DO AT HOME
One of the greatest challenges we face with kids is how to keep them busy..........engaged and entertained.........
A few things that I have tried and which have worked with my kids ..............
PLAYTIME: Fix one to two hours of your day, when you can fully dedicate that time to playing with your kids. create a corner in your home or a room where you can put in lots of toys, games, and activities there.
2. NON FIRE COOKING: Encourage kids to do small cooking activities. prepare things in advance and make little things with them like a fruit salad, sandwich, lemonade, pancakes, etc.
3. LEARN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE: Choose a language u have been fascinated to learn. there are too many apps available these days.
Download one in your smartphone and learn one or two words a day with your child every day.
4. SKETCHING, ART, AND CRAFT: Bring out some colors, paints, sketch pens, pencils, and paper. Do art and craft activities with your kids. there are lots and lots of art and craft videos available online. check them out and give it a go.
5. STORYTIME: Read out books to your kid/kids at any time of the day or at bedtime.you can even go for audiobooks that are available in apps and online these days. animated videos also work with kids of all ages.
6. ONLINE COURSES: Numerous courses are available online for kids now. you can check them on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp groups, or simply google them. Some are free for kids, and some are paid, u can always enroll your kid[s] as per your choice.
7. GARDENING OR PLANTATION: Indulge your child in simple gardening activities. encourage them to do things while you can help them. teach them to care about the plants and ask them to name their plant and put or spray water in plants every day.
8. WATER ACTIVITIES/ BATH TIME PLAY: There is no second thought on the fact that all kids love playing with water. give them one day in a week where they can play with lots of toys and bubble bath in water. put on some music or rhymes and they will have a great time.
9. SCREEN TIME: Pick out an animated Disney movie, break it and
watch it like a series every alternate day
for half an hour to one hour. kids will love doing this.
10. PHOTO AND VIDEO COLLECTION: Now that you have some time with your child. dress them up and get ready yourself, create a vlog, selfies, click pictures, record videos of u with your child, and store them on your mobile phone or laptop. THESE MEMORIES YOU WILL CHERISH FOREVER.
THANK YOU FOR READING !!!!
STAY FIT. STAY HEALTHY. STAY SAFE. BE HAPPY.