A VERY FAMOUS QUOTE OFTEN HEARD AND USED ;
WHATEVER HAPPENS ,HAPPENS FOR THE GOOD
often it seems difficult to justify the quote in hard times ,but in the long run when we look back at that time ,it feels right .
each situation or circumstance teaches us something ,it is on us what and how we learn from it and use it :
HERE ARE A FEW POSITIVE FACTS THAT ARE HIDDEN BENEFITS FROM CORONA LOCKDOWN :
1 . CLEANER AIR :pollution levels have definitely gone down and all us can feel the change in the air
2. NO OFFICE WORK STRESS : rushing every single day and completing the targets has taken a back seat. well even if you are missing your office routine badly . now is a good time to evaluate new avenues around you.
3. EATING CLEAN : home cooked meals are the best food you can give to your body . no matter how much junk you make at home yet it is 100% cleaner and healthier than a restaurant for sure.
4. EXERCISE : there are so many options to stay fit get into a fitness routine at home also, like yoga, floor exercises, dancing, aerobics, zumba etc. Lots of apps., videos and live sessions are available . you just have to pick out what suits you best.
5. MEDITATE WITHOUT HAVING TO RUSH : NOW that you some time on your hands give yourself 15 mins to relax at any time of the day .
6. REDISCOVER YOURSELF : all of us have hidden talents or long lost hobbies. well now is the time to catch on those old activities or create new interests.
7. MENTAL PEACE : There is no denial in the fact that being stuck in traffic jams ,n swearing at those ametuer drivers ,or the constant everyday hustle, drives you crazy.
A break from these things is not negligible.
8. MONEY SAVED : All those extra shopping sprees, dinning in restaurants, gifting , grooming, unnecessary travelling etc. all these expenses incurred are your savings now .
9. QUALITY TIME : spending time with your family, kids ,spouse or yourself is worth anything in the world for sure .
10. TECHNOLOGY : This can be called a revolutionary time also ,in a way as, there is not a single person i know who has not upgraded their technology knowledge in any way. more over a small example : usage of physical money has gone down drastically as people have made online transfers ,transactions and accounts on all of these newly evolved apps and sources of online payments.
be it social sites, trading or marketing online, buying or selling online, simply searching videos or facts ,running websites, businesses or advertising . schools , hobby classes , meetings to offices everything is running online .
technology has definitely become a big part of us now.